Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas!!!


I love Christmas time!

I do not like the crazy shopping malls and stress of buying gifts. However, now that my girls are older and we have been sticking to a tight budget things are loads easier. The girls want one expensive gift, and then we will get a few more things for stocking stuffer and so on. We usually do not hit the mall until after the Christmas season. Oh and I am a teacher I can already see a rise in behavior between Halloween and Christmas. The children usually come back from the holiday break calmer and ready to work. I look forward to that too.

What I love is the spirit and friendly mood. I love getting together with friends and family. I also love going to my children's concerts. We are also going to try to go to my niece's chorus concert. At work, we are doing a secret Santa and we have to keep it under $20. We give small gifts the week before and then have a pot luck to reveal who we had. It is always fun to try to figure out who has you.

I love to have a white Christmas. This year we have already seen a lot of snow and cold weather. I think we are in for a long winter. I may end up regretting the white Christmas.

No comments: