Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nutrition appointmet Update

I had a nutrition appointment and I have lost 11 pounds so far. Everything is going really well. I am not drinking soda, except for when we occasionally eat out. I am eating more balanced meals and writing all of it down. Plans are still set for the summer. Yeah!

We have had some really nice weather the last week or so. This last weekend we bought some cheap tennis rackets and we have been playing the last few days. The girls really enjoy going with me which is good for them too. John went with us once and he was funny. He kept trying to coach us but then struggled as much as we did with hitting the ball. We are able to laugh and enjoy it.

We are also looking forward to going camping. If the weather stays nice for the weekend. We are going to go out and start doing some spring clean up.

I am surprised but Brittany is excited about going out to camp. She often prefers to stay home on her own or do things with friends these days. I can not believe it but her 9th grade is almost at an end. I have an appointment tomorrow with the school counselor and Brittany to set up her classes for 10th grade. She has even more choices then I had back in school. They were encouraging her to look into a BOCES program but I am would prefer she does not and I think she agrees. We get some good time talking when we walk or play tennis.

No comments: