Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot

It is hot and muggy here. My girls can not wait to get to camp this weekend. They are hoping that they have finally opened the pool. They originally said that they would open it over Memorial Day but they still had not opened it last weekend. The drive-in movie theater is also open and we are considering going this weekend. We will see.

Last night the girls and I had a good time looking through our old photos. I posted a few on Face book. They especially enjoyed the photos of when they were a baby and our animals were babies. It is fun to reminisce.

The girls are also looking forward to the Sryacuse Balloon Festival. We have gone the last few years. The weather is not always good for the balloons but the bands that are scheduled play regardless. Last year, we had a good time with Grandma and Grandpa, but this year we are going to pack a dinner and drinks. Anyone interested in going with us just give me a call. Brittany is trying to talk some of her friends into getting their parents to take them. It is a good time for a low cost.

1 comment:

Kari V. said...

I am jealous. It's been to cold here.
I gotta go look on facebooks. :)