Friday, August 1, 2008

Time for Cheerleading


August is always a busy summer month and it signals a return to our school routines. It is that time of the year when my girls return to cheerleading. Brittany has been invited to try out for the High School Varsity Football cheerleading team and she seems excited about it. Carissa begins practice for the Jr. league tonight. Both teams take a lot of commitment but it is what they enjoy.


The girls are also getting excited about school. The stores are beginning to put out school supplies and have sales. Both of my girls like to plan out what they need, what they would like to get for school, and of course Brittany loves to shop.


I am also starting back to work on Aug. 11th this year, which will give me lots of time to might my families and set up my classroom. Carissa loves to come over while the school is empty and help me set things up. I appreciate her hard work because some of the furniture is hard to move by yourself. I could wait till my assistant comes back to work but I like to have the room in some order. Otherwise I find it hard to get things done.

1 comment:

Kari V. said...

Cheerleading and football starts tonight for use too.

I still have not even thought about school shopping as of yet. Need to get through these next week of school before I can do anything. :)

Wow I did not know start school that soon. :) For me I am hoping to get a job at Enumclaw hospital part time until I go to nursing school. I find out today or tomorrow if I got in or not. They told me they sent letters yesterday. :)