Monday, September 8, 2008

Brittany is 14

I can not believe that my oldest child is 14 years old. We only have 4 more years with her and then she will be off to college and other adventures. She decided that she wanted money this year and then she wanted to go to the mall. She picked out some clothes, jewelry and I think had a good time. At first she told me that she did not want a cake but then decided she wanted an ice cream cake. She is a great girl and I love her very much.

We also had fun at Alexis's birthday. She had family and friends playing at Perkins Park. I can not believe she is 6 years old. Brenna did have a hard time with the fact that none of the presents were for her.

On a side note. I am feeling better. I still have a cough and I have a follow up appointment tomorrow but we are getting back into the school and cheerleading routines.

2 comments:

beazgirl said...

14....Semanee just asked me in the car yesterday "what number do I have to be to kiss a boy?" I told her 20!!! Then she starts singing a song about it. I remember when she was just born. Time flies. Good to hear you are feeling better. And Good choice on the ice cream cake Brittany!

April Sunshine said...

Brittany had a boy that she was talking to this summer and then when they had the Pepperment festival in town she walked around with him. Haley also has a boy that she calls all the time. It is scary and cute at the same time.