Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New ----

Okay we had to break down and purchase a new washer and dryer. We were able to pay cash and that is important. In the past we would have run to Sears and charged the last, high tech model. We really can not complain because our old set lasted 14 years, but our dryer went out last week. We were using a washer that a friend gave to us when our washer broke. It was old and rocked around but got us through the last 6 months. I am glad to have the new set. It is a standard top-loader with just a few settings but our clothes are clean. The dryer takes less time then our older one, so everything is great.

I have also set up a new email address because my Road Runner account was set up on my laptop and that has not been working. I am able to get on my work computer, John's laptop, or the girls computer but I am not sure how to check the email. So, I have gone with yahoo and I will send the address out but be patient if you sent something to Road runner.

No comments: