Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feeling Good.

Today, I mowed the lawn then took a walk with Karen and the girls. It was a beautiful spring day and I am feeling good.

I have lost about 32 pounds so far. It is going a little slower than I expected but that is probably a good thing. I had another fill about a week ago. It always takes me about a week to get used to the tight feeling again. I have been eating really well this week and that boosted a little more weight loss. The weather helps that I can outside more.

We have also been working on the pool. The girls actually tried to go swimming today. Still a little too cold, but the young love to try.

I am also running for school board. The elections are this week. Last week was busy with a meet the canidates night and then a budget meeting. Then a couple of local papers called. There are actually 5 people running for one position. I thought I would run and get my name out there this year and then maybe try again next year. I think there is a local man who has grown up in Lyons and has a lot of family. I think he is going to win but it does not hurt to try.

No comments: