Friday, May 9, 2008

Update:

Okay, so we finally had the squirrel move on. Hopefully he is doing okay but he has not been in our garden for a few days.

The other update is that we are excited to go to our camp site this weekend. We did go last weekend and had a good time. We played badminton and lost the birdie in the tree. The girls threw the football in the tree a few times but could not really see where to throw. This is because the birdie is a green-yellow color. They finally decide to move the picnic table over to the tree to stand on it and look around, (and the picnic table is heavy). Then I see the birdie on the ground behind my oldest.

My youngest also got a kick out of my oldest last weekend because we got a schedule of events from the campground when we checked in and on the schedule it listed a band or DJ every Saturday. My oldest asks who the DJ is and John answers "DJ Daddy John ." Brittany responses with "Oh man is he an old guy." Carissa and I laughed and answered "yes." Then John says "Hey I am not old." Brittany finally got it and we all laughed about the joke the whole weekend.

We are going to go again tomorrow to do some more clean up. We also think that are friends may decide to get a seasonal site. The cost of gas and admission into campgrounds up, so they went to look at some sites on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Kari V. said...

That is good the squirrell moved on.

So are you going camping this weekend. I wish we could have done something like that too. We kind of regret selling our camper to Rick and lynette. We loved the thing.

We actually thought of buying your parents vacation package but I found better deals out there then what they have. I think they got ripped off!!.

So are the girls coming out this summer?