Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Carissa

Happy Birthday, Carissa. I can not believe that she is 10 years old. She told me, "I am a double digit number now, so you do not need to wrap my presents. You can just give them to me right now." I told her that it was a nice try.

She is a lovely, young lady that is mature beyond her years. I often forget that she is years younger than Brittany. She is good with words and loves to debate topics. She also is a sensitive child who loves animals.

It was easy to buy her presents this year. She made a nice list and for her birthday cake she wanted strawberry shortcake. Carissa also requested that we go to the mall with Haley and then spend the night at our campsite. Carissa received some birthday money from both Grandparents and she is always eager to spend her money. She is also hoping that the pool will be open at camp and she is negotiating a time when we will come home on Sunday. I think that topic is still up for debate.

1 comment:

Kari V. said...

Happy Birthday Carissa. I can't believe she is 10 already. Time has flown by so fast... Give Carissa a big hug from me.