Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Fun

Today we had a house full of girls and they seemed to have a great time. My girls are now babysitting Alexis and Brenna, then Haley came over to spend the night. They had a busy day playing at the park, going for a quick swim, visiting the library, and a quick nap. It was a lot of fun.

Brenna and Alexis both wanted something different for lunch, but they were happy with some grapes, noodles, and a few graham crackers. I am sure that they keep Karen hopping. I am also so proud of Brittany and Carissa. They are both so good with the girls. When I ask them to do chores it is a major production but two young girls come over and then boss them around.

Haley likes to play Game cube with Carissa and I. She loves the Shrek games because we can all play together. (And yes we still have the old technology of a game cube but it works.) We all laugh at our mistakes and tease each other. Good times. We had such a good day that Haley convinced her mom to pick her and Carissa up for her baseball game then bring her back. Teri tried to explain to them about the price of gas and both the girls offered to pay the gas money. So, we are going to do it all over again tomorrow. Let's hope the fun continues.

3 comments:

beazgirl said...

I wish we lived closer so they could babysit my girls too. It would be fun for more reasons than that too.

Kari V. said...

It's so nice to have babysitters in the house. :) I do also wish we lived closer so the kids could intereact with the other cousins.

April Sunshine said...

It would be wonderful if we all lived close together, but I guess that is wishful thinking right now. One of these days maybe. It was just nice to see everyone getting along and playing well together. Love ya.